ASIP1 is independent and reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may receive a commission.
Phoenix.ca, or Phoenix for short, is a Canadian telehealth company that caters quality generic Viagra and generic Cialis online for Canadian males with erectile dysfunction (ED). Other than that, they will also venture into hair loss solutions and medications for premature ejaculation and genital herpes soon.
They are possibly the most trusted online ED medication provider in Canada since they deliver their packages discreetly, a win-win for someone who has had this problem for a long time.
Phoenix.ca’s Perks and Downsides
Every telehealth company or website for this matter has pros and cons. If you are new to the industry, telehealth websites that provide medication for erectile dysfunction are convenient means to get treatment for this condition. It’s cheap (most of the time), reliable, safe, and most importantly, discreet. There are other things that are good with Phoenix, so I condensed them into bullet form for you to check out the website’s pros and cons.
- Convenient. You can just go online rather than going through the hassle of physical appointments with your doctor.
- Safe. Phoenix.ca has several licensed Canadian physicians who can prescribe you the right medication. You can have a legitimate prescription within 24 hours!
- Time Efficient. Men want to value their time. You can reliably save time and energy by just tapping on your smartphone or laptop to get ED medication
- Discreet. Everybody values privacy. Phoenix.ca’s packages are discreet so that you won’t be embarrassed by other people.
- Online. You might think this is a pro at first, but sometimes it is a con. Doing everything online can be a hassle, and sometimes your package may get lost along the way. The good news, though, is that there is only a tiny chance of this happening with Phoenix.ca
- Limited Coverage. Phoenix.ca is only available in four Canadian provinces, namely Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, and Nova Scotia.
What can we get from this list? Phoenix.ca virtually has no cons whatsoever. Their goal is to help you achieve convenience in treating your ED without exposing yourself to the general public. That in itself is the best way to go about, as men often guard their pride as intensely as they protect their homes.
Phoenix.ca: How Does It Work?
First off, yes, all erectile dysfunction medication from Phoenix.ca works.
How does it work? Well, Phoenix.ca offers both Sildenafil and Tadalafil online in Canada, which are generic Viagra and Cialis, respectively. You can also buy Cialis and Viagra online, through their site.
According to the National Health Services of the United Kingdom (3), Sildenafil works by releasing compounds that increase the blood flow to your penis when you are sexually excited. Tadalafil is not that different; it just lingers longer than usual. Not to worry, Phoenix.ca’s medication would not keep your penis standing up without good reason.
Just like any other telehealth website or company, Phoenix.ca aims to keep men from losing their self-esteem. According to the British Columbia Medical Journal, at least 49.4% of men aged from 40 to 88 have erectile dysfunction. (1) What’s more, around 5% to 20% of men require ED medication and treatment since they experience severe symptoms of this condition.
Phoenix.ca aims to stop the stigma once and for all. Erectile dysfunction can lead to downsides in life, such as an unsatisfactory sexual relation, stress, anxiety, low self-esteem, and the inability to get your partner pregnant, as per Mayo Clinic. (2)
With solutions like Phoenix.ca, you can rise from the stigma and go on like a true man. We mustn’t forget that ED does not make us less of a man, and that is precisely what Phoenix.ca is conveying to every Canadian that happens to stumble upon this review or their official website.
Now that we know how and why Phoenix.ca works, let us check out the prices and see if it is worth it in the long run.
Phoenix.ca is on the inexpensive side, no doubt. Their generic Viagra (Sildenafil) in Canada starts at $54 a month, while their generic Cialis (Tadalafil) in Canada costs at least $71 per month. Usually, the first consultation is 40$, but you can now have it for free using our exclusive promo code: RISEAGAIN.
How to Get Your Generic Viagra or Cialis Online in Canada With Phoenix
Let us now jump into the steps on how Phoenix.ca works. Basically, the website works in four easy steps, as told on their official website.
If you want to cater to their services, go to the official website of Phoenix (not to be confused with the capital city of Arizona).
Once on the website, you will see a medium-sized orange button stating, “Get Started.” Click on that, and you’ll be starting the process of treating your ED. I will present it in bullet form to further simplify the whole thing, according to the website.
- Start – Phoenix.ca will ask you lots of medically relevant questions. Answer it and state everything truthfully. No one will see this except the doctor that will be assigned to you. Every fact in this assessment will determine your prescription, which brings us to the next step.
- Choice – Phoenix.ca’s doctors will present you with different options to choose from. All of these options are safe, and often than not, they will present you with the pros and cons of each treatment. Feel free to choose which is most convenient for you.
- Connect – After being prescribed ED medication, you can reliably contact your physician for any question you have in mind (regarding the condition, of course).
- Discreet – As told earlier, your medication will be shipped within 48 hours upon approval of your assigned physician.
Overall, Phoenix.ca works just like any other telehealth website, which caters to ED medication. The only difference is that they have a highly accessible website that is pleasing to look at and easy to understand.
Many people ask, is Phoenix.ca legit? Is it a world-renown or something like that? Do they have real physicians onboard? I can tell you one thing: Phoenix.ca is legit and can be trusted in its pursuit of wellness among men with erectile dysfunction.
Here are some of the questions that are often asked on the website:
- Will a physician assist with my prescription?
Yes! Phoenix.ca has an array of physicians onboard and can give you the most suitable treatment plan and a prescription for your condition. Phoenix.ca’s physicians are regulated by Canadian medical and prescribing standards.
- Are my data and information safe?
Yes. Phoenix.ca makes sure that your data is encrypted and follows the Personal Health Information Protection Act of Canada. All your medical records are protected in Phoenix.ca that not even the staff can take a look at it – just your physician.
- Is this legal?
Yes. The doctors you interact with on the site are all licensed. Telehealth is also legal in Canada, so that’s a huge step towards better healthcare in Canada.
- Do I need to be at home to sign for my order?
Yes! Sadly, Canadian laws state that prescription drugs must be signed for. However, it doesn’t necessarily mean you should sign it. Other members of your family can. Do not worry, though; the package is discreet so that it won’t have anything written about it. Just tell them not to open it!
- What do I do if I am experiencing a side effect?
Side effects are usual for Sildenafil and Tadalafil. Research about them or ask your physician about it. However, there are severe unforeseen side effects, as well. Call 911 at once if it’s an emergency, or consult with your doctor first before proceeding.
Alternatives to Phoenix.ca
Believe it or not, Phoenix.ca has alternatives (not exactly the same product but can help you too). Check them out!
This alternative ships worldwide. However, it takes longer than usual at 72 hours. Great if you do not have telehealth coverage in your area. It’s also kind of a dietary supplement and not precisely a medication. Even though that’s the case, go ahead and check them out here.
Another dietary supplement, the difference of this from VigRX Plus is that these are soft gel capsules. These types of capsules are faster acting than most of their counterparts. They also ship worldwide. Check out the official ExtenZe website.
Other Phoenix.ca Reviews and Ratings
Being relatively new in the market, Phoenix.ca has few reviews and ratings right now. However, most of the ratings are positive, and this can mean that the website is giving quality service to Canadian men.
Phoenix.ca Review – Victoria, BC (October 8, 2020)
The service was really fast, and my prescription came to our home fast. The doctor was very helpful.”
Review by Grant
Phoenix.ca Review – Scarborough, ON (November 18, 2020)
“I am a delighted customer. I am currently relying on digital pharmacies for my medication, but this is the most convenient service I ever had!”
Review by Paul
Phoenix.ca Review – Toronto, ON (November 3, 2020)
“Thanks to Phoenix, we can now purchase generic Viagra and Cialis online in Canada.Very accessible system and easy to understand the process. 10 out of 10.”
Review by Arjun
Phoenix.ca Review – Brampton, ON (December 1, 2020)
“The service was exemplary, and the app was really easy to go around with. I’m pleased with their system.”
Review by Rich
Phoenix.ca Review – Calgary, AB (December 7, 2020)
“Phoenix.ca is the real deal! The online pharmacy really sells legitimate generic Viagra and Cialis online in Canada!”
Review by Allan